Exercise Science University with Dr. Pat Davidson - Semester 3
- Live Lectures - 4 hours per week of live lectures taught by Dr. Pat Davidson
- 100% Online - Participate from anywhere will our fully virtual, immersive classroom experience
- Earn CEUS - Get Continuing Education credits from all of the major certifications
All sessions will be recorded and available if you are unable to make the live sessions. In addition to this, you will receive accompanying PowerPoint presentations for all the materials. Two sample examinations will be provided for accountability and identifying areas of need for learning.
This education product will build you from the ground up into one of the most knowledgeable and competent fitness professionals in the world.
If you are interested in becoming a trainer or fitness professional, this course work will prepare you for all major certifications, including the CSCS, NASM, and ACSM. If you are already a fitness professional, this course will help you level up. You will receive CEUs for all major certifications by participating in this course work.
Receive a top tier college level education combined with the practical knowledge associated with real world job demands in one. No matter where you are starting from, this product will turn you into one of the best if you are willing to do the work.
Get both university teaching and real world experience from one of the best in the business.
Dr. Pat Davidson has a Master's degree in Strength and Conditioning, and a Ph.D in Exercise Physiology. Dr. Davidson has educated and developed some of the top personal trainers, rehabilitation professionals, strength and conditioning coaches, and competitive strength athletes in the world during his time as a professor at Brooklyn College and Springfield College. Dr. Davidson is the author of three books including, "A Coach's Guide to Optimizing Movement: Rethinking the Big Patterns". In addition to a background in academics, coaching, and personal training, Dr. Davidson has also competed as a professional fighter in MMA, has qualified twice for the World Championships and represented Team USA in Strongman at the Arnold Classic, and is now pursuing a career in bodybuilding with hopes of becoming an IFBB pro. There are very few other people in the world with the same kind of terminal degree combined with real world experience in the trenches.
Professor of Exercise Science at Brooklyn College (2009-2011)
Professor of Exercise Science at Springfield College (2011-2014)
College Classes Taught:
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Strength and Conditioning
- Advanced Strength and Conditioning
- Introduction to Personal Training
- Introduction to Nutrition
Director of Education and Training Methodology, Peak Performance, NYC (2014-2016)
Independent Strength and Conditioning Coach and Personal Trainer in NYC (2016-2021)
Rethinking the Big Patterns Seminar Creator and Teacher (2021-Present)
Semester Two Material will Include:
- Advanced Biomechanics and Program Design
- Analysis of Trainable Movement Domains from a Qualitative Descriptive Perspective
- Analysis of Trainable Movement Domains from a Quantitative Description Perspective
- Utilizing the Constraints Model to Guide Choices within Exercise Selection and Progression for Different Populations
- Developing Algorithms for Guiding Exercise Programming